Sunday, August 23, 2015

Super Girl...Freshly Made Sketches #200

Hello,

The post-a-poolza is beginning on this, my last "official" day of summer holidays. Sigh. That's okay though: I like my job. This week is all about reorganizing, reconnecting, revamping; meetings, catching up on one another's holidays, figuring out the game plan for the upcoming year. All in all, an 'ease in' before the students arrive next Monday. I can do this!

Mega congratulations to Freshly Made Sketches #200~A Celebration. Talk about a long-running challenge, originally started by Lesley Croghan, and currently under the care of the two talented Jennifers - Jennifer Timko and Jennifer Mitchell - as well as an incredibly talented supporting cast of design team members.  I'm joining in with the others in applauding this milestone, with wishes for another 200+ more challenges to come!  They've given us a fabulous sketch to play with


and really sweetened the pot by adding prizes to the pool.  Talk about incentive! Thank you!


My card was made possible by our sweet Michele, over at icardeveryone (THANK YOU!!), who sent me this sweet Super Girl die cut.  Super Girl is, of course, my super niece, Ms. T. And yes, she is awesome!


Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments add sparkle to my day!
Hugs,

18 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This card is awesome! Love your supergirl and the skyline! So cute! Thank you for helping us celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is awesome. I love how your super girl is standing guard over the city! Thanks so much for joining us for our 200th challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just as cute as can be! I love your sweet little super hero girl off to save the world. So fun.

Taunya Butler said...

THIS IS FANTASTIC and SUPER and MARVELous!!!! Love your super girl and the cityscape she is protecting so fearlessly - such a sweet and fun card!! Love the way you made her the center of attention and what a great interpretation of the sketch!! I think you are so amazing!!! Have a wonderful week!! I will be rooting for you!!

Shelly said...

SUPER awesome!!

I Card Everyone said...

Outstanding coloring, c... really love her and I'm sure Ms. T will, too!
=]

Jeanne said...

How sweet of your friend(Superfriend)!! This card is all kinds of awesome! Your sweet Ms. T will love it!

Anita in France said...

Wow, Carol, what awesome colouring! Supergirl is so cute ... and fabulous against that skyline ... so much fun ... Miss T is sure to love it! Hugs, Anita :)

shirley-bee said...

Super awesome card!

Geri said...

...almost missed this Super card ??? Awesome coloring - love the cityscape! Ya think Miss T is going to love this? Only a whole bunch!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Absolutely adorable! I love that super girl is colored and the cityscape is black and white. Fabulous!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Super girl, SUPER card!!!!

Bobby said...

I hate it when other people say what I was going to say. ;) So at the risk of sounding redundant, super girl, super card, super you.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, this is just too CUTE for words! Beautiful coloring and I love the cityscape in the background! I'll bet your niece loved it, too :)

Greta said...

Absolutely darling, Carol! Hope you have a great school year!

Dana said...

Fabulous take on the sketch!! I love the skyline and the super girl! So cute!! Best wishes for a fabulous new school year!!

Petra Swart said...

Love your supergirl, Carol!!!! She, and your card, are absolutely awesome!!!!

Kylie said...

You know what else is awesome? This card! And you are too. Love the super girl in front of the cityscape with the scattered stars.