Friday, October 23, 2015

BOO!...Inkspirational Challenge #94~Cute Halloween or Pumpkin/Owl, Simon Says Monday Challenge~Monster Mash, Dragonfly Journeys #28~Ghost,

Hello,

Guess who chose the theme for Inkspirational Challenge #94?  Pick me, pick me!  Here it is:


Yes, I know...I'm just a wee bit obsessed infatuated with Halloween cards/projects, but with just a snippet of  time left to go, I figured *why not* offer up yet one more chance at inviting you to create something spook-tacular!

My design team  - just a terrific group of gals - were sweet enough to indulge me, and so too is our Guest Designer: the sweet...the wonderful...the incredibly talented...Becca of Damsel of Distressed Cards fame!  Please be sure to visit her, as well as SandieMarina ShaunaPiaNonniKimYvonne
and leave them some love; you'll make them incredibly happy and will come away completely inspired to create - and share - your own CUTE Halloween (or pumpkin/owl) creation.

For you, I've combined a few of my favourite Halloween images...mummy, ghost, sign post, the cutie-patootie spider, a bit of spider web and a good old-fashioned "BOO!"


We will be choosing a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.  I'd be thrilled if it were you!

See you in the Ink gallery!

I'm also sharing at:
Dragonfly Journeys #28~Ghost
Simon Says Monday Challenge~Monster Mash



Thanks for dropping by and wishing you a most wonderful day!
Hugs,


27 comments:

sandie said...

Cute and spookie and purple!! Love it and I actually managed to make a Halloween card, thanks for the challenge!

Jeanne said...

Great card, Carol! Definitely cute, fun and festive and not scary. The best kind of Halloween card for sure. Sounds like a fun challenge. I really like how you color your little mummy guy. Soft and blended so nicely. I also like the cluster on the upper left balanced by the boo and sentiment on the lower right. Such a great card! Thanks for sharing!

~amy~ said...

oh my CUTE! What a fun card!!!

Marina said...

I love how you combined all those spooky elements and still made a clean, uncluttered card! This is fun!

shirley-bee said...

I've just been catching up with all your fabulous monster mash creations, Carol - so fun and cute, especially this one. (I loved the corn shakers too!)

Anita in France said...

Cute not creepy, sweet not spooky, Carol ... just lots of fun and so adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

Carole said...

Well another fab one Carol...you make Halloween nice! Have a good weekend!

Marisa said...

Fabulous focal cluster. Love that it is sweet and not goolish. Darling card.

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely adorable card, Carol ~ You make the bestest Halloween themed cards! I love the purple ombre background and your little Halloween 'people' are just too CUTE!

Jeannie said...

Hi Carol! This is just so adorable! Love those cuties and all of the great colors too! Thanks so much for joining in my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Pam said...

So cute! Love those colors and little cuties. Great card!

Geri said...

Boo & Mummy....such a cute duo of h'ween characters! I bet the two of them are waiting for the candy bus to arrive at Trick or Treat Blvd!

I Card Everyone said...

Another cutie, c ... I think you are going to have withdrawals after Oct. 31st my friend ... oh keep making them for next year! Too cute to quit!
=]

Greta said...

Adorable x 100! Love this, Carol!

Peanut said...

Seriously adorable, Carol. LOVE the ghostly buddies... trying so hard to look scary and failing miserably! :)
hugs, Asha

Emma Williams said...

This is darling...what a fabulous card! Thank you for sharing your fun project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

Petra Swart said...

Another cute and very darling Halloween card, Carol!!! I really like that sign post and the little spider!!!
Keep well!!!

Leanne said...

Super cute, awesome colors and coloring, Thanks for playing our Halloween Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Cheers,
Leanne 4CC DT

Shelly said...

ACK! Sooo cute!!

Taunya Butler said...

SPOOKTACULAR and I am just going to call you the Halloween queen!!! All your fun projects are just so spot on for this fun holiday!!! Hope you are well and happy!! Hugs!!

Kim S said...

Really cute stamps and I love how you have grouped them under the sign.

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Carol this is brilliant - so many CAS on white plain backgrounds.. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the color here! The clever way you grounded the boo! and the adorable ghosts!

Kim M said...

Adorable! Love that mummy and his ghost friend. Love the purple card base and your design is great! :-)

Bobby said...

I love your colorful wrapped mummy, Carol, It makes him cute and less spooky. All the elements go together so well to make this (last) Halloween card.

Joyce said...

This is so very cute. Love your little trick or treaters.

Marybeth said...

I love making Halloween cards too! We had over 200 trick or treaters last night and they were all way too cute!
This card is adorable just like the little ones that came to my house.

Kylie said...

I totally love Halloween cards too - the designs are always so fun and I'm a big fan of the colour combos used. I just love the ghost - it is beyond cute. Which set is it from?