Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Leafy Thank You...STAMPlorations Giving Thanks Linky Party, Cards In Envy~Thank You Card Challenge, STAMPlorations~Anything Goes Challenge

Hello,

*Palm smack on forehead*!!  Soooo...I decided to create a card for Shery's STAMPlorations Giving Thanks Linky Party,

by drawing inspiration from the cool photo over at STAMPlorations November CUTplorations Challenge.

Brilliant idea....I thought. Stamped my Trendy Leaves in a scatter-y pattern, added a Sentiment Builders Thank You, tossed in a few stamped splatters and stood back, rather pleased with the arrangement.  In fact, I was *so* pleased, I made a second.


Took photos, did the usual pre-post preparations and was all set to publish when it dawned on me: I had NOT used a die on the card!  YEESH!  Oh well, at least it fits a couple challenges! Perhaps I should focus on reading the 'fine' print (which is as obvious as the day is long!!) far more closely!

Another *palm smack* for good measure! 

NOTE: Thrilled and honoured to be selected as a First Class Badge Winner at Cards in Envy~Thank You Challenge.  THANK YOU! 

Heading off to:

Cards In Envy~Thank You Card Challenge

STAMPlorations Anything Goes Challenge


Thank you so much for spending part of your day with me; your visit brings me joy!

19 comments:

Carole said...

Super card...wish my inspiration would happen as fast as yours!

Kay Miller said...

OH those are the most beautiful fall colors! I love the purple mixed in :) The leaves are so pretty with the little splatters too! Just an all around gorgeous card!! (Hugs) :)

Dana said...

Haha!! I've done that too! Totally didn;t follow a challenge, but loved what I did anyway!! Your leaves in their scatter-y pattern are perfect!! Love the colors too!!

Susanne Vargas said...

These leaves just moved up higher on my wish list! Beautiful composition! It might not have worked for that challenge but the main thing is you like it!

Greta said...

Beautiful stamping, Carol!

Jeanne said...

The leaves on this card are glorious, Carol! They are beautifully stamped in wonderful fall colors. Love the shades of purple you have. And that corally orange. Swoon! It's a winner to me! Thanks for sharing. Big hugs!!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love this beautiful Thank You Card and the gorgeous colors of those leaves! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! That leafy arrangement is so stunning Carol!! I love the interpretation of the photo in your design! Beautifully done and sometimes I hit myself on the forehead too!! LOL!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so darn cute Carol!!!!I love the colors and design! have a happy day my friend!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome inspired card!! :) Thanks for joining in CASEplorations

nancy littrell said...

No die, but still beautiful and so colorful. TFS anyway Carol..and your beauty did work for 2 other challenges. Hugs, Nancy

Jen W. said...

I've totally done the same thing but hey, it just gives you an excuse to go and make another card! :D And with or without diets this is a beauty!

Geri said...

Coolest fall colored leaves ever! Clean, simple - love the purple and LOVE where you placed the splatters and the sentiment! Awesome creation :)

Shelly said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors!

Marisa said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Sybrina K said...

Carol, This is so pretty! Gorgeous colors, strong sentiment, and great design. Thanks so much for playing along with our Thank You Challenge at Cards in Envy. :)

Anita in France said...

Fabulous colours, Carol ... so pretty! You had me smiling at your 'palm smacks' ... think we've all been there ... well I have anyway! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Too bad you didn't have the right components for the one challenge but the card is wonderful with it scattered leaves in such glorious colors, Carol. I'm glad it did fit into other challenges.

wendipooh13 said...

gorgeous!!! LOVe your leaves!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!